cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
moldyjacket
Former Member
Message 1 of 15

How Much Time…

…has been wasted worldwide playing with Google’s 40th anniversary tribute interactive Rubik’s Cube? 

14 Replies
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 15

Re: How Much Time…

Countless hours I would imagine, but in my case, wasted time as usual.  Never could solve that darn thing, meanwhile a friend of mine can do it in a few minutes.

moldyjacket
Former Member
Message 3 of 15

I’ll bet Hayton gives us a statistical detailed analysis of World traffic and the socioeconomic implications later and Peacekeeper is probably too busy chasing grandkids to even notice. 

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 4 of 15

LOL.   I'd better not comment at this stage

Hayton
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 5 of 15

Well, you asked for it ....

All the hackers must be playing with Google's Rubik Cube today. Malicious attacks are down by 88%, but network traffic from the UK is up by 13.4%. Manchester, Frankfurt, Singapore and New York are the hot spots for network congestion.

If you solve the Cube puzzle Google will give you a certificate. Got yours yet?

At least one person has solved the cube today in under 10 seconds.

moldyjacket
Former Member
Message 6 of 15

Hehe…I love it. You’re my horse even if you never win a race. 

Only certificate I’m ever going to have is my birth…come to think of it, I don’t even have that. 

Hayton
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 7 of 15

I'm afraid you'll have to live without the detailed socioeconomic analysis of the importance of Google's Doodle and/or the Rubik cube. I could do it, probably, but I've got an interview early tomorrow morning and I'm already running late. No time for the Pulitzer Prize essay tonight, I'm afraid.

moldyjacket
Former Member
Message 8 of 15

The hacker info qualifies and if you need an ambiguous reference from the Internet, I volunteer.

Good luck my friend! 

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 9 of 15

Good luck with that interview Hayton 😉

moldyjacket
Former Member
Message 10 of 15

Here are some interviewing tips: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28L5epip9TQ

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community