Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cpd2014
Former Member
Message 1 of 5

Help please with this issue

Jump to solution

I posted a question in community, which I received answer to .. but since then, I've been receiving emails from other threads and questions I did not follow.  How can I stop this?

Thank you in advance for your help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
cpd2014
Former Member
Message 5 of 5

Re: Help please with this issue

Jump to solution

I was able to follow directions above to remove from my profile...I don't think anything else needs reset ... thank you

View solution in original post

4 Replies
k3tg
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 2 of 5

Jump to solution

You will need to click to view your profile in the left hand corner under McAfee Communities and then click on Manage Email Notifications on the right side of the page under Actions

This is where you can choose to follow other threads and questions in the various communities.

It is possible the platform supporting these forums might be having issues which would explain why you are receiving the additional emails.

Hayton
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Jump to solution

I can't say how it happened but according to the admin program you're signed up for 3 separate notifications. Do you want me to reset those? You won't get any more emails afterwards, so if you still want to follow any discussion thread you'll have to click on the send-email option again.

Edit - Or do as Tom suggested. I'd forgotten about the profile settings.

Message was edited by: Hayton on 16/05/14 01:34:39 IST
cpd2014
Former Member
Message 4 of 5

Jump to solution

Yes please... I would appreciate it if you could reset these... thank you very much

cpd2014
Former Member
Message 5 of 5

Jump to solution

I was able to follow directions above to remove from my profile...I don't think anything else needs reset ... thank you

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community