cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
malopr
Former Member
Message 1 of 2

Have to turn on McAfee on restart of PC

Every time I turn on my PC McAfee is turned off and I have to turn it back on I did a viitual technicain scan it fixed something but McAfee is still turned off on a restart Pleaase help

1 Reply
user_107544
Contributor III
Message 2 of 2

Re: Have to turn on McAfee on restart of PC

Hi Malopr,

I understand that McAfee software turns itself off every time you re-start your computer, before we could proceed to fix this issue i need some basic information about your computer :

>What is the operating system installed on your computer ( Win Xp, Vista or 7)

>What type of internet connection you use (Wireless, cable or others)

>When McAfee shows that it has disabled itself, please open McAfee security center & find out why McAfee isn't protecting your computer. McAfee will give you a description about the problem. So please gather as much as information you can by opening McAfee security center & report the same in your next reply. Also attach a screen shot of McAfee security center if possible.

Regards,

Rakesh P

McAfee Technical Support

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community