Greetings from McAfee.
This issue happens when the Windows 10 Scale and layout settings are increased to more than 100%. For example, you might have set this option to 150% or more on your PC.
Your McAfee software uses Microsoft APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) for certain settings that govern how your McAfee software looks and behaves.
How to change scaling in windows 11
- To change the scaling settings in Windows 11, follow these steps:
- Right-click on the desktop and select Display settings.
- In the Display settings window, scroll down to the Scale and layout section.
- Under the Scale and layout section, you will see an option called "Change the size of text, apps, and other items." Use the drop-down menu to select the scaling percentage you want.
- You can also toggle on the "Advanced scaling settings" option to adjust the scaling even further.
- After making your changes, click on the "Apply" button to save your settings.
- You may need to log out and log back in again for the changes to take effect.
Note that changing the scaling settings can affect the way that text and images are displayed on your screen, so you may need to experiment with different scaling percentages until you find the one that works best for you.
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.