cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vchimpanzee
Contributor II
Message 1 of 4

Get rid of Captcha

No one should have to put up with the endless garbage I just did. Verify once. If I got it wrong, I can't tell what is a road and what isn't, or what is a car or what isn't. They find too many ways to confuse people. I had to do it again. And again. And again. And then after all that "verification failed". And I had to do it again. And again. And again. And again.

3 Replies
sanjay
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 4

Re: Get rid of Captcha

@vchimpanzee

Sorry for the trouble. Captcha is a effective way of thwarting spam and automated extraction of data from websites. Could please share the McAfee website link that you're having difficulty logging in? 

cheers

Sanjay

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.
vchimpanzee
Contributor II
Message 3 of 4

That was several days ago. It was a post like this one. That's all I can say.

selvan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 4

These kind of stuff usually happen when the Network you're in sends/receives unusually large traffic. It is not necessarily your device but could be anyone connected to the Network or even a bot (surprisingly quite common these days)

Try switching networks such as Mobile Hotspots and/or reboot your router.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community