cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PJK
Former Member
Message 1 of 2

Frustrated

Is there anyone in McAfee who will help resolve a problem? I puchased a 3-user 2 year McAfee licence, loaded it successfully on to desk-top then tried to load it onto a second computer. I was prevented from doing so and following a LONG discussion with Technical Support was advised that I only had a single-user licence. I then contacted Customer Services and fowarded them the email from McAfee confirming a 3-user licence. They eventually said they are unable to help and directed me back to Technical Support who of course have said they cannot deal with this. I want either my 3 machines covered or my money back but can find no one in McAfee willing or able to assist. Any advice gratefully received.

1 Reply
Dinz
Former Member
Message 2 of 2

Re: Frustrated

Hi PJK,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, we will try to help you with our best here.
At the time of you 3 user mcafee purchase , did you receive an order no from McAfee ? ,

Regards,
Dinesh K

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community