cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TBryant
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Complaint

How do I file a complaint with someone who resolve an issue with a customer about (duplicate) product abuse?

4 Replies
Help_Everyone
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 2 of 5

Re: Complaint

Did a third party contact you and resolved the issue? Your query is quite confusing

Peacekeeper
Message 3 of 5

Agreed I am confused as well. If it is about a call to support one of the mods here could assist. If it is about a forum issue the admin here can assist.

TBryant
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

I do apologize. I just re-read my question...and heck, I wouldn't understand it either.

My issue is with I have been a McAfee customer for over 10 (+) years and during this last renewal, I realized that I have been paying for several "types" of support/coverages to include the Total Protection. 

I want to talk to someone about the business practice about "alerting" customers that there is a problem with the subscription and you need to update/purchase, when you already have the Total Protection.  This is misleading customers to think they need "more" or it's the most current coverage that we need.

Does this help clarify my question?

Thank you in advance.

Peacekeeper
Message 5 of 5

OK try support but ask maybe to escalate the call to a marketing bod

Call McAfee support

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community