cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stepicken
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Cant find where to register my product after the trial?

I bought a copy of total internet security 2010 and have the registration details (account and password) in hand but i cant find where on the program to fill these details in? i only get an option to buy or renew when i dont want to do ewither because i have already got the registration details?

Any help appreciated

4 Replies
Dinz
Former Member
Message 2 of 5

Re: Cant find where to register my product after the trial?

Hi Stepicken,
Please login here http://us.mcafee.com/root/login.asp with your credentials and check whether your account page displays your new subscription with the correct expiration date.
If yes run the removal tool from here and restart the computer.
Login back to your account page & download the programs.

Regards,
Dinesh K

stepicken
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Hi,

I downloaded a trial first and when that ran out i can not input my account and password in to unlock the full program even though the link you gave me recognises i should have a 1 year subscription that works on 3 PC's..........pulling my hair out

k3tg
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 4 of 5

You may want to call customer service and provide them with the detail.

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 5 of 5

There is nowhere in the software itself where you input such information, it is all controlled by your online account.  Did you uninstall the trial and use the removal tool as stated earlier by the McAfee technician before downloading the new product?

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community