cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stefanijak
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Auto-renewal Refund

I have 2 tickets opened with the mistake. I'm wondering how long it takes to get the refund since i didn't want to renew it. Auto-renewal was off and still somehow was charged. My card is expiring in Nov. and I hope money will be asap on my account since I will not use it any more! Tickets: SR-2848389864 and SR-2838608329. 

3 Replies
Former Member
Not applicable
Message 2 of 4

Re: Auto-renewal Refund

Hello @Stefanijak ,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We have sent you a private email from information. Please respond to that email with the requested information so that we can assist you better.

Regards

Srinivasa Ragavan

Stefanijak
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Hello @Former Member @, I'm trying already couple of days to reply to your email but no success.  It's saying that there is some problem. Anyhow I just want my money back, I'm not going to renew my subscription I don't see where is the problem and why you need to talk to me. I tried to call and since I'm not from US I'm from Serbia it doesn't work. Do you have some email address that I can contact you?

Stefanijak
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Former Member just following up on my previous email. Any update about my refund? 

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community