cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
plmmsg
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Anti Virus Plus Offline installer

I just purchased Antivirus Plus 2015 OEM and try to download the software.

But only managed to download McAfeeSetup.exe of 4.92MB instead of the Full version.

This is annoying as my home Internet speed is slow and unstable, it  takes hours to download.

Half way throught its stop and no respond.. Try many times.

Is there a direct link where I can download the Offline Full version? Could download from my school as the

Internet speed is very much faster than my home.

Please advise the direct link URL.

Thanks.

3 Replies
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 4

Re: Anti Virus Plus Offline installer

There is no such thing as an offline installer any more.   The setup downloads and installs the latest available components online.

Peacekeeper
Message 3 of 4

The only possibility is to ask support if they have a cd install they could make up and send you they used to be able to do that 3 years ago but now I am unsure. They did it for a user on dialup but it took a lot of calls to get it as it is not usually offerred if possible now.. I do not suppose you are allowed to connect your PC to the schools network that probably would be a no no.

Peacekeeper
Message 4 of 4

Customer service can send you a CD install but it will be the 2014 version and will try to upgrade to 2015 when it is fully released which is not what you want..

If you want to try call Customer service and request it.

Services and Support for Home and Office

Tony

Volunteer Moderator

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community