cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michel52
Contributor III
Message 1 of 6

Hello to the whole team!

I would like to mention that since today's product update, McAfee Total Protection, the VPN is horribly slow or even null, it doesn't work at all. If you could pass the information to the developers, you would be very kind. Thank you!

Translated by deepl online

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bharani_BD
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 5 of 6

Hi @Michel52 

Due to the nature of this issue we would like to contact you and assist you further. We have sent you a private message requesting few details. Please reply to the message with the required information to proceed further.

Thanks & Regards
Bharanidharan S

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Bharani_BD
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 6

Hi @Michel52 

Please let us know the speed of your network connection, McAfee version installed and share us a screen shot of the VPN page to assist you on the issue.

Thanks & Regards
Bharanidharan S

Michel52
Contributor III
Message 3 of 6

Hello @Bharani_BD !

I sent you an email. I don't know how to send you multiple screenshots around here. Thank you!

Michel

Michel52
Contributor III
Message 4 of 6

Ouuppsss! I forgot to send you the McAfee's product version.  See Attachment please

Bharani_BD
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 5 of 6

Hi @Michel52 

Due to the nature of this issue we would like to contact you and assist you further. We have sent you a private message requesting few details. Please reply to the message with the required information to proceed further.

Thanks & Regards
Bharanidharan S

eifcgn24
Contributor
Message 6 of 6

hello? what was the problem? I have the same problem. Since recently the vpn connection is almost zero. When I turn off VPN, the internet is fast.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community