Did you mean: 
Michel52
Contributor III
Message 1 of 4

Emergency

Jump to solution

Hello to the whole team!

A serious problem. 

It's been several times that I have this kind of message in my Gmail box and I find it very suspicious, I don't know Charlie Feng. And you? I am inclined to believe that McAfee is hacked these days and I 'm very afraid for the sensitive data sent on the internet by True Key and give information here too. Can you pass on the information because I never get a response when I send a message to McAfee's website. Thank you!

Charlie Feng.png

br.png

Signature.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Michel52
Contributor III
Message 4 of 4
3 Replies
Sudharsanam_G1
Message 2 of 4

Re: Emergency

Jump to solution

Hi @Michel52 

We regret for the inconvenience caused!

I have sent a personal message. Kindly revert back with the requested details to assist you further.

Regards,
Sudharsanam G

Michel52
Contributor III
Message 3 of 4

Jump to solution

Hello @Sudharsanam_G1

I would love but now I am too afraid to give out information, even here. I think some hackers have access to your databases on this site. Forgive me but I just want you to pass this information to the developers so they can recheck the whole system, I'm afraid we are all in danger. But here's what I'm agreeing to do.

Antivirus.png

and True Key V. 4.3.1.9331

I will not go further in my information until I am reassured. Thank you!

Best regards

Mike52

Michel52
Contributor III
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community