Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DaBa
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Connexion internet avec VPN McAfee

Bonjour

depuis environ fin octobre/début novembre le temps de connexion sur internet avec le VPN activée au démarrage de l'ordinateur est très long. Ceci ne se produisait pas avant.

Est-ce une mise a jour de McAfee qui produit ce problème ?

2 Replies
Nagesh_G
Message 2 of 3

Re: Connexion internet avec VPN McAfee

Salut @DaBa  ,

Salutations de Mcafee,

Ce problème peut également être lié aux mises à jour de l'ordinateur, mais quoi qu'il en soit, essayez de réinstaller le logiciel et mettez-nous à jour le résultat.

Salutations
Nagesh G.
DaBa
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Connexion internet avec VPN McAfee

Hello

Thank you for you reply. This is to be confirmed later but I just noticed that the problem is present when location is set at" FASTEST LOCATION".  I changed it to "FRANCE", and now the connexion speed seems much better.  Does it take time to McAfee to find the fastest location ?

Regarding my PC update. I have latest update from microsoft 11, as i always update it automatically.

Thank you.

Regards

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community