Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
benzoiiit31
Former Member
Message 1 of 4

AirPort Time Capsule

Jump to solution

Bonjour à tous,

Je viens d'installer McAfee LiveSafe sur mon Mac et depuis impossible de me connecter à mon AirPort Time Capsule.

A priori cela viendrait du firewall car lorsqu'il est désactivé, il n'y plus de problème.

J'ai tenté de créer une règle firewall spécifique basé seulement sur l'adresse IP de la borne mais rien ne change...

Avez-vous une solution à me proposer ?

Merci d'avance.

Ben

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Karthik_K
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 3 of 4

Re: AirPort Time Capsule

Jump to solution

Hi ​,

Please try the steps below and let us know the status

Internet Security for Mac 4.0 contains a slightly different interface to the older versions, so you should follow the steps below for the version that you have installed. To see your version, click the McAfee icon on the menu, and then select About McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security.

I have version 4.x

1. Click McAfee icon in the menu bar (at the top of the screen near the clock) and select McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security Console.
  2. Click Mac Security, and then click Firewall.
  3. Click the lock at bottom left and type your administrator password if prompted.
  4. Click the drop-down arrow beside Type: and change the option from Public to Home or Work.
  5. Click the lock again, close the Firewall window, and then close Internet Security for Mac.

I have version 3.x

1. Click McAfee icon in the menu bar (at the top of the screen near the clock) and select Preferences.
  2. Click on the Network Connections tab under the Firewall menu.
  3. Click the lock at bottom left and type your administrator password if prompted.
  4. Click the drop-down arrow beside Type: and change the option from Public to Home or Work.
  5. Click the lock again, and close Internet Security for Mac.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Peacekeeper
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution

Moved to french forum and called a MAC guru

ganeshrajur
  karthikk3 

Can you assist here please

Karthik_K
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 3 of 4

Jump to solution

Hi ​,

Please try the steps below and let us know the status

Internet Security for Mac 4.0 contains a slightly different interface to the older versions, so you should follow the steps below for the version that you have installed. To see your version, click the McAfee icon on the menu, and then select About McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security.

I have version 4.x

1. Click McAfee icon in the menu bar (at the top of the screen near the clock) and select McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security Console.
  2. Click Mac Security, and then click Firewall.
  5. Click the lock again, close the Firewall window, and then close Internet Security for Mac.

I have version 3.x

1. Click McAfee icon in the menu bar (at the top of the screen near the clock) and select Preferences.
  2. Click on the Network Connections tab under the Firewall menu.
  5. Click the lock again, and close Internet Security for Mac.
benzoiiit31
Former Member
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

Hi karthikk3,

I applied the solution for the version 4.

It works! Thanks for your time and your help!

Ben

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community