Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Member
Not applicable
Message 1 of 11

Login change

Jump to solution

I would like to change my login email address to the community.mcafee.com forum, since I have changed my organization, I would like to update my email address to login to the forum.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Former Member
Not applicable
Message 11 of 11

Re: Login change

Jump to solution

@Former Member / @Former Member / @Former Member 

I've been troubleshooting this with my colleagues in the background so pardon the delayed reply. Can you please try to log into your account vnaidu once more? Please be sure you are logged out of all other McAfee sites, including the Service Portal, and try entering your userID and password. Try your email if that is still unsuccessful. 

Let me know your results.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Former Member
Not applicable
Message 2 of 11

Jump to solution

Greetings @Former Member ,

Pardon the delayed reply. As a McAfee enterprise customer you can visit the McAfee Service Portal and log in. From there you should be able to update your email address. However, if you experience any issues please contact me via email. I sent you an email from the McAfee Community inbox. 

Sincerely,

@Former Member  

Former Member
Not applicable
Message 3 of 11

Jump to solution

@Former Member I was able to update my details but I cannot change my userID, which is [removed by admin], I am not getting an option to change it.

Awaiting your assistance.

Former Member
Not applicable
Message 4 of 11

Jump to solution

Now I have lost all my earned batches and stuff.. Please help me recover all.

Now my current id is venaidu

Former Member
Not applicable
Message 5 of 11

Jump to solution

I would like to have my old email only. Please update the same, I do not wish to lose all my badges and my contribution.

Former Member
Not applicable
Message 6 of 11

Jump to solution

i do not want to lose my batches and contributions. I need the vnaidu login please help

Former Member
Not applicable
Message 7 of 11

Jump to solution

@Former Member / @Former Member 

I contacted you via email. Please validate and contact me with the results. 

Thank you. 

Former Member
Not applicable
Message 8 of 11

Jump to solution

@Former Member I am unable to login to see my badges from vnaidu, I have lost all. Please help me retrieve. I could continue to use my email venugopal.naidu@capgemini.com, as I do not wish to lose my contribution. Please help.

Former Member
Not applicable
Message 9 of 11

Jump to solution

@Former Member 

@Former Member 

Please log into your McAfee Community account with username vnaidu and password. 

Former Member
Not applicable
Message 10 of 11

Jump to solution

@Former Member when I try to login using vnaidu and its respective password, I receive the below error.1.png

However, when I use my registered email venugopal.naidu@capgemini.com and login to see venu84 profile where I do not have any badges and it shows level7.

where as vnaidu profile has all my valuable things.

I am unsure how to get rid of this situation and I am also troubling you much on this.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community