cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gepigom2883
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Blocked VPN

I have a problem with the app on my Android phone and the Ipad with IOs because it gets stuck and not allow me to disconect the VPN connection because first internet goes slowly and also shows me "an error occured. Try again later" when I try to turn on the protection for Internet.

I needed to reset the app in order to get a good internet connection but I put in risk my phone. So please, fix the app.

On my computer, the VPN protection works perfect but I have the same internet speed issue.

2 Replies
Kumar_suman
Message 2 of 3

Re: Blocked VPN

Hi @gepigom2883 ,

Greetings from McAfee.

Kindly let us know the name of the Mcafee product installed along with the McAfee version and OS version to help you fix the problem.

Regards,

Kumar

gepigom2883
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Blocked VPN

Sorry for the delay because I was busy.

On my Xiaomi  11T Pro, the app is McAfee Security Version 6.6.0.581 and the IOS of the mobile phone is Android 13.

I needed to stop the app due a problem with the blocked VPN that didn't allow me to disconect manually from the phone and the Ipad because the VPN my internet slows down. So it's hard to open a website or update Telegram messages for examples.

I don't have any problem on my computer using an VPN... the problem is in the app.

Please, make an update for the app.

Thx

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community