cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kenla
Former Member
Message 1 of 2

"Disappeared" Personal Firewall 10 with Antivirus plus 3-user

With the second installation of McAfee Antivirus plus 3-user the Personal Firewall 10 is non-existing. Security Center simply contents itself with making sure that windows firewall is on (Security Center gives a warning when i shut down the Windows Firewall).
On the first installed version of this 3-user product the firewall was "fully present and functioning" but on this second install on another computer it is not there.

I did have a problem while installing since I wanted to restart the computer after removing some other antivirus. I restarted the computer but i had to interrupt the ongoing McAfee-installation with the Windows Task Manager. When I got back into windows after restarting McAfee was installed.
I already ran the McAfee Virtual technician which reported no problems. I updated the product. Still no appearance of the Firewall (I am presuming that the Personal Firewall is actually included in all three downloads of the McAfee Antivirus plus 3-user).
Thanks in advance for any help with this.
1 Reply
Dinz
Former Member
Message 2 of 2

Re: "Disappeared" Personal Firewall 10 with Antivirus plus 3-user

Hi,
To check whether Firewall is installed in your Mcafee Antivirus Plus - 3 user ;

Open security center and click the option "About" (to the right bottom) and you could make sure whether its installed or not.

Thanks,
Dinesh K
Mcafee Online Community Moderator

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community