cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ghopper61
Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Remote work email notifications do not come through

I have a remote work situation and notifications I should receive at my work email do not come through. Planview's LeanKit agile management software sends notifications to my work email and none of them come to me. We have exhausted every avenue we can think of and the only remaining option we can think of is that somehow my McAfee is blocking them. Everything else seems to work correctly. Can someone help? McAfee Chat is not connecting for me (no one comes online when I connect) and I need this fixed ASAP.

Thanks,

Glenn

6 Replies
Peacekeeper
Message 2 of 7

Re: Remote work email notifications do not come through

Have you added all permissions for the exe in the McAfee firewall in the internet connections for programs area?

Also try disabling the McAfee firewall and see if that allows emails

Bharani_BD
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 3 of 7

Hi @ghopper61 

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Kindly let us know the McAfee Subscription installed on the laptop and also the configuration details of your work email.

Thanks & Regards
Bharanidharan S

ghopper61
Contributor
Message 4 of 7

I appreciate the guidance but I'm going to need a live call or chat with someone who can take over my machine to help find answers. I've never gotten a reply from connecting with Live Chat on this issue. All I get after signing in is a blank screen. Please advise as I need this solved ASAP.

Glenn

Bharani_BD
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 5 of 7

Hi @ghopper61 

Due to the nature of this issue we have sent you a private message requesting call back details. Please reply back with the requested details to assist you further.

Thanks & Regards
Bharanidharan S

ghopper61
Contributor
Message 6 of 7

Hi, What is needed from me to work towards a possible solution?

Bharani_BD
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 7 of 7

Hi @ghopper61 

We have requested few information like call back number and time in order contact you. please reply back to the private message and we will contact you as per your available time to assist further.

Thanks & Regards
Bharanidharan S. 

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community