cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sivasubramanian
Message 11 of 27

Re: Please answer me

@KKSS 

Kindly clear browser cookies, cache in Chrome and check once again. Please share the screenshot where it shows green check mark on a different browser for this Website.  When we checked in-house in multiple browser i.e,. on Firefox it shows red or not safe to browse. 

Regards,
Siva N

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.
sivasubramanian
Message 12 of 27

@KKSS 

Yes. If you are sure about the website and not harm, you can trust this in WebAdvisor or raise the request in trustedsource.org if you are the owner of this website.

Regards
Siva N

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.
KKSS
Contributor
Message 13 of 27

Hello, are you still there?
KKSS
Contributor
Message 14 of 27

If you do not conduct the evaluation, you will pop up that the website is unsafe???
sivasubramanian
Message 15 of 27

@KKSS 

Please let us know whether you are the owner of this website and we can help you in this regard

Regards
Siva N

KKSS
Contributor
Message 16 of 27

What should I am going to do?
sivasubramanian
Message 17 of 27

@KKSS 

The purpose of the McAfee WebAdvisor is to check the websites and advise the user as the particular website is safe to browse or not.

Regards
Siva N

KKSS
Contributor
Message 18 of 27

So now can you help me with the evaluation? I'm a little strange
sivasubramanian
Message 19 of 27

@KKSS 

This is how it works. For website owners, before you submit a dispute request, make sure that you have addressed anything that could potentially produce a negative classification. For example, you must remove any downloads that might appear suspicious, reduce or eliminate the number of pop-ups generated.

Solution
How to submit a dispute request
    1. Go to TrustedSource.org.
    2. Click Register and complete the form.
    3. Click Register at the bottom of the form, and wait to receive an Account Validation email from McAfee TrustedSource.
    4. Open the email, and click the link to activate your account.
    5. Sign in to TrustedSource.org.
    6. Select McAfee SiteAdvisor/WebControl (Enterprise) from the drop-down list.
    7. Type in the address of a website, for example www.mcafee.com, then click Check URL.
    8. Optionally, select up to three categories for the site.
    9. Type any additional information that you want to share in the Optional comment field.

NOTE: Provide as much information as possible about why you feel that the rating is in error. If you are the website owner, let us know us about changes that you made to your site, which might have an impact on the rating.

1. Click Submit URL for Review. You receive a ticket ID for your records.
Wait for 5–7 days and verify your website again. If the website is still rated as risky, email: sites@mcafee.com to follow up on your request.

Regards
Siva N

KKSS
Contributor
Message 20 of 27

I'm not sure which McAfee I'm using!
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community