Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
javivi1982
Former Member
Message 1 of 5

Problema firewall

Jump to solution

Hola,

Tengo el Mc afee internet security 2013, wondows 8 pro 64 bits, desde hace dias, se me desactiva el firewall solo, si lo intento activar, vuelve a desactivarse, ¿Pueden ayudarme? Gracias.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
javivi1982
Former Member
Message 4 of 5

Re: Problema firewall

Jump to solution

Gracias a los dos al final restaure el sistema en windows y reistale el antivirus

View solution in original post

4 Replies
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 5

Jump to solution

Try rebooting and then re-enable it.

If that doesn't help try running the "Virtual Technician"

http://mvt.mcafee.com/  see if that fixes it.

If that fails click the Windows Key plus "R" to bring up the Run box.

Type in services.msc and click OK

Go down the list and make sure that the Windows Firewall Service is Started and Automatic.

If that fails then contact Technical Support via the "Useful Links" at the top of this page.   It's free of charge.

Translation by Google:

Traducción de Google:

Pruebe a reiniciar y volver a habilitarlo.

Si esto no funciona pruebe a ejecutar el "Técnico Virtual"

http://mvt.mcafee.com/ ver si eso lo arregla.

Si eso no funciona, haga clic en la tecla de Windows más "R" para abrir el cuadro Ejecutar.

Escriba services.msc y haga clic en Aceptar

Baja por la lista y asegúrese de que el servicio Firewall de Windows es Iniciado y Automático.

Si eso falla, entonces póngase en contacto con soporte técnico a través de los "Enlaces útiles" en la parte superior de esta página. Es gratuito.

kenisaacson
Former Member
Message 3 of 5

Jump to solution

Yo estaba experimentando un problema similar una semana o dos atrás, inmediatamente después de que descargué la última versión de Total Protection. Mi firewall no se queda encendido. Después de muchas sesiones con el apoyo técnico, se descubrió que había un problema con la nueva versión del servidor de seguridad. Al final se arreglaron cuando Firewall descarga una nueva actualización de finales de la semana pasada.

Sugiero que usted consulte con soporte técnico.

(Disculpen a mi español pobre. Utilizado Bing translator de inglés)

---------------

I was experiencing a similar problem a week or two ago, immediately after I downloaded the latest version of Total Protection. My firewall would not stay on. After many sessions with technical support, it was discovered that there was a problem with the new version of Firewall. Ultimately it was fixed when Firewall downloaded a new update late last week.

I suggest you check with technical support.

(Please excuse my poor Spanish. I utilized Bing translator from English.)

------

javivi1982
Former Member
Message 4 of 5

Jump to solution

Gracias a los dos al final restaure el sistema en windows y reistale el antivirus

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 5 of 5

Jump to solution

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community