Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PLT
Contributor
Message 11 of 19

RE: Pop-Ups

No it doesn't sad Same problem.

I've just tried it in IE8 and - would you believe - exactly the same problem! The mouse pointer changes to little yellow explosion with a red exclamation mark when I try to download a file.

I wonder if ZyXEL is aware of this?? happy
PLT
Contributor
Message 12 of 19

OK, OK, it now works in IE8

Phew!!!

Thanks again Peter.
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 13 of 19

In IE8...???!! I thought we were talking Chrome here?
PLT
Contributor
Message 14 of 19

See my reply 2 messages back. I have IE 8 installed as well.

PLT
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 15 of 19

Hmmmph, I don't seem to be able to get that same commandline to work in my IE8 shortcut.
PLT
Contributor
Message 16 of 19

No, the command line switch is for Chrome (but does not work). In IE8 I started off with the same blocking problem (yellow explosion etc) but then it worked.

Peter
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 17 of 19

I'm lost. So that wonderful cure for Chrome's instansigent pop-up blocker is no good? IE8 - it can turned off from the Tools button so a command line is overkill anyway (& doesn't work as I just tried it).
PLT
Contributor
Message 18 of 19

The command line switch was for Chrome - not IE8. See my previous posts.

PLT
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 19 of 19

Right I know that and you said it doesn't work but previously said it did which confused me, then you started talking about IE8 which had nothing to do with it. Anyway, are you now OK with the pop-ups?
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community