Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nmcilwaine
Contributor
Message 1 of 20

Error message 0xC0000035

Jump to solution

Every time I boot or login into my system Windows 10 Pro I get four error messages in the Microsoft Event Viewer Administrative Events log:

Session "McAfee {E5DAA68A-A82F-4898-86B7-DC8F75977C84}" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035

I found that by turning OFF and ON Real Time Scanning that I can generate the same error messages every time.

However, I cannot get any first line support technician to support this even though I show this to them the actual demonstration. I cannot get anyone to escalate this to a level 2 support technician to get a fix. I have ludicrous excuses over the past year one of the worst was last night when the technician told me it was my iPhone which was causing the problem.

Can anyone advise me where I can get this escalated and fixed as it has been happening for the past year on my Desktop and Laptop.

Thanking you in advance for your cooperation in this matter.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Venkat_YM
Message 6 of 20

Re: Error message 0xC0000035

Jump to solution

Hi @nmcilwaine 

We have deleted your message because of the privacy issues which you have shared the callback details for us. However, we have noticed the details and will arrange the callback from the concern team. If anything want to let us know please send a message in private.

Regards,
Venkat

View solution in original post

19 Replies
Venkat_YM
Message 2 of 20

Jump to solution

Hi @nmcilwaine 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

McAfee is aware of the issue and working towards the resolution. We will keep you update once the issue get resolved.

Regards,
Venkat

nmcilwaine
Contributor
Message 3 of 20

Jump to solution

It has been over a week now and I have not heard from any level 2 to have this error message resolved. I would expressly hope that you can get this matter resolved ASAP as it has not only one week but over a year since I first reported the problem.

Thanking you in advance for your prompt attention to this matter.

Venkat_YM
Message 4 of 20

Jump to solution

Hi @nmcilwaine 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

We have sent a private message to you. Please have that checked and let us know the required details.

Regards,
Venkat

cyberdude
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 5 of 20

Jump to solution

Hello @nmcilwaine 

i noticed that you provide personal details in public forum.

i would advice when possible to remove this from your message.

when you are logged in this forum you see at the right side of your message 3 dots.

if you click on this do you see Edit above perhaps ?

click and edit your message.

moderator Venkat has sent a PM message.

when logged on this forum next to your username on top right side of this page you  should see a mail icon.

click on mail icon to open and click on subject line from message to open the message from moderator

at end of message you can click on Reply and sent from there the personal info requisted to the moderator that he can view alone and not by everybody.

hope this helps

Venkat_YM
Message 6 of 20

Jump to solution

Hi @nmcilwaine 

We have deleted your message because of the privacy issues which you have shared the callback details for us. However, we have noticed the details and will arrange the callback from the concern team. If anything want to let us know please send a message in private.

Regards,
Venkat

Bruce68
Contributor
Message 7 of 20

Jump to solution

I have the same issue.  Uninstalling and reinstalling does not help.
Session "McAfee {E5DAA68A-A82F-4898-86B7-DC8F75977C84}" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035

Peacekeeper
Message 8 of 20

Jump to solution

@Venkat_YM  this user also needs assistance thanks

Venkat_YM
Message 9 of 20

Jump to solution

Hi @Bruce68 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

I have sent a private message for you kindly have that checked.

Regards,
Venkat

nmcilwaine
Contributor
Message 10 of 20

Jump to solution

How do I read or open a private message sent to me?

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community