cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paola3399
Former Member
Message 1 of 7

Ayuda con el mcafee internet security suite

Hola! Necesito que me ayuden! Resulta que tengo una nueva lapto y tengo instalado el mcafee internet security suite, estoy tratando de activar el firewall pero al instante se desactiva, haciendo que no pueda acceder al internet! que hago? por favor me pueden ayudar? eh intentado de todo pero no resulta!!

El mensaje fue editado por: paola3399 on 27/12/12 0:17:53 CST
6 Replies
Peacekeeper
Message 2 of 7

Re: Ayuda con el mcafee internet security suite

Hello! I need help! Turns out I have a new laptop and I have installed the McAfee Internet Security Suite, I'm trying to turn the firewall off but instantly, making unable to access the internet! I do? Please can you help me? eh tried everything but it is not!

So you have installed it and mcafee's firewall disables the net or the opposite disabling the firewall blocks the net?

Why are you disabling the firewall?

What is the version of security centre you have installed?

Where did you get the Mcafee software from?

paola3399
Former Member
Message 3 of 7

El Mcafee internet security suite. se instalo cuando compre la lapto el lunes.  yo no lo descargue de internet. El firewall lo estoy activando pero se vuelve a desactivar. diciendome "El equipo esta en peligro" . Nose que hacer! Pienso yo que eso me impide a que tenga acceso al internet. ya no que no puedo accerder a el.

miguelgrado
Contributor III
Message 4 of 7

sigue los pasos de este tutorial,primero desinstalalo desde agregar o quitar programas y reinicias luego descarga la herramienta mcpr.exe y la ejecutas y reinicias.luego instala el mcafee .,pero antes dime como es eso de que se instalo...venia con el pc..? que periodo de licencia tiene?tienes un cd de instalcion? que version tienes(mira en acerca de..)

http://service.mcafee.com/FAQDocument.aspx?lc=1033&id=TS101331

El mensaje fue editado por: miguelgrado on 27/12/12 14:25:46 CST
Forospyware Warrior
Peacekeeper
Message 5 of 7

If miguelgrado cannot assist you call or chat with customer support in your country.

http://service.mcafee.com/CustomerService.aspx?lc=8202&sg=CS&pt=1

or technical support

http://service.mcafee.com/TechSupportHome.aspx?lc=8202&sg=TS

paola3399
Former Member
Message 6 of 7

Muchas Gracias por ayudarme! Al comprar la pc me aparecio la notificacion para instalarlo y acepte! intentare con la recomendacion que me hace miguelgrado! si no intetare con el soporte tecnico!

Peacekeeper
Message 7 of 7

¡Buena suerte y un feliz año nuevo

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community