Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
selvan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 21 of 26

Re: Online Backup Error

Glad that your issue has been resolved..!

Regards

rwap
Former Member
Message 22 of 26

I have the same problem - using the online backup which is part of McAfee Total Access

Unfortunately, I cannot see the answer at:

http://kb.mcafee.com/agent/index?page=content&id=TS100727

It asks me to log in but does not recognise my mcafee details....

selvan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 23 of 26

Hi rwap,

Please confirm whether you are trying to configure McAfee Online backup after successful Installation. It would be more helpful if you could post the error code or the Screenshot perhaps for quicker progress..!

rwap
Former Member
Message 24 of 26

It was successfully installed a couple of months ago and has been working fine until recently.

The error code was (as per this thread) - Software Disabled (FilterError0)

I used the online support (chat) in the end and they fixed it by doing something to the MOB.inf file and restarting all of hte online backup services.

selvan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 25 of 26

Hi rwap,

Kindly confirm the point of failure whether it was during the install of MOBK filter driver or during the starting of Service using Command prompt. This will help me give you appropriate steps for fixing the issue.

rwap
Former Member
Message 26 of 26

As I say - it has been fixed by one of your techs - not sure where the point of failure was - I just saw the error

Software Disabled (FilterError0)

When I tried to start the backup.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community