cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ieahsan
Former Member
Message 1 of 5

File Lock doesn't work

I dunno when it became not operable but it doesn't work. PC, Windows 10, all updates including last one as well as latest NVIDIA GeForce Experience driver. The Russian notice means: The state/condition of storage is unallowable/illegal/invalid. Storage can be found. Any suggestions?

Error.JPG

4 Replies
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 5

Re: File Lock doesn't work

As we are dealing with part of the software that I know little about and you are in Russia I will page a support person to help you here.

​  could you take a look please?

ieahsan
Former Member
Message 3 of 5

They write: Massive Windows 10 Update Causing Serious New Problems that the Windows 10 Anniversary Update has been found to break “millions” of web cameras for upgraders.

Am I the only one who lost the access to the storage

ieahsan
Former Member
Message 4 of 5

And ... there is a mistake: instead of "Storage can be found" should be "Storage cannot be found"

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 5 of 5

Support person will hopefully be here soon, or you can contact Technical Support your self, free by phone or online chat.

They may be only open business hours in your area, if so wait until tomorrow.  Don't use the email option if available as that is by far the slowest way of obtaining help.

Consumer Support

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community