Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tva
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

True key

Jump to solution

I cannot open my True key on IOS. When I try the system want to send me an email and when I press confirm access the system tells me that I have been granted. When I then try to have access the system cuts me off and return to the opening screen for my iPhoneX.  What is wrong? I have no problem on a tablet with Android

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kamen_uzunov
Message 5 of 6

Re: True key

Jump to solution

Hi @tva ,

In that case please contact McAfee's Technical support so that a technician can check your PC:

Contact Support

Regards,

Kamen

View solution in original post

5 Replies
KrithikaS
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 6

Jump to solution

Hi @tva 

The steps what you are trying is correct and it should grant access to the application. There might be sync issue between the device and server, so I would request you to perform the same steps 5 to 6 times. Please let us know if the issue still persist.

Regards,

Krithika S

kamen_uzunov
Message 3 of 6

Jump to solution

Hi @tva ,

is there any success?

Regards,
Kamen

tva
Contributor
Message 4 of 6

Jump to solution
I have just tryed again, and got the same message, confirm access and access granted but the screen returns to iPhone opening screen. So no success.
regards
kamen_uzunov
Message 5 of 6

Jump to solution

Hi @tva ,

In that case please contact McAfee's Technical support so that a technician can check your PC:

Contact Support

Regards,

Kamen

bmc4810
Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Jump to solution

I am having a similar issue.  I reset the Master Password 4 days ago.  When I went to log back into TrueKey it said password incorrect.  I clicked the forgot password link and it sent an email to me.  When I click the link in the email a browser opens and just says loading until it times out.  I am opening TrueKey on my trusted devise and I am accessing the email it sends on my trusted devise.  I have called into McAfee technical support 4 times now and they still have not resolved the issue and until they do, I am locked out of my TrueKey account.  This thread was marked 'solved' but when I scrolled thru the notes it does not appear solved.  I am using an iPhone 14 Pro with iOS 16.2.1.  I have tried everything the level 1 techs @ McAfee have suggested and nothing is working.  Seems this is an issue on the McAfee end.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community