Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oxy_chat
Contributor II
Message 1 of 5

OXY.CHAT and McAfee fals positive detection

Jump to solution

Hey, i'm product manager of oxy.chat 

My users who trying install oxy.chat if they have on their android phones antivirus McAfee has blocker popup and McAfee notify that the soft is a virus.

I'm trying reach McAfee support by chat and phone and this is no result 
I use this articles

How to submit false positives to McAfee 

https://www.mcafee.com/support/?locale=en-GB&articleId=TS103032&fromSearch=true&page=shell&shell=art...

How to submit mobile threats detected by McAfee Security
https://www.mcafee.com/support/?locale=en-GB&articleId=TS103116&fromSearch=true&page=shell&shell=art...

How to submit files or software to be considered for allowlisting

https://www.mcafee.com/support/?articleId=TS102751&page=shell&shell=article-view

i sent email in all this emails in this articles, i'm call to the support, i'm write to the support chat and always had blocker any of the support agent not understand what problem is.

How i can solve the problem the McAfee detect my application Oxy.Chat as a virus on Android phones?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
oxy_chat
Contributor II
Message 4 of 5

Re: OXY.CHAT and McAfee fals positive detection

Jump to solution

Hell yeah, thanks to the McAfee Data Submission Team you have provide answer and resovle my problem with false positive detection.

Amazing work McAfee team

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Edward_Franso
Message 2 of 5

Jump to solution

Hi @oxy_chat 

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent a private message to you, kindly revert with the required details to help you regarding the issue.

Regards,

Edward Franso

oxy_chat
Contributor II
Message 3 of 5

Jump to solution
McAfee this is ransomware software they are blocked project without any reason and their support do not want to solve the problem.

Support totally unprofessional and ignoring
oxy_chat
Contributor II
Message 4 of 5

Jump to solution

Hell yeah, thanks to the McAfee Data Submission Team you have provide answer and resovle my problem with false positive detection.

Amazing work McAfee team

nishaleon
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Jump to solution

I'm sorry to hear about your negative experience with McAfee's support. It can be frustrating when issues are not resolved in a timely and professional manner. Effective support is crucial for maintaining customer satisfaction and trust. I would encourage you to consider reaching out to McAfee again, explaining your situation clearly, and expressing your dissatisfaction. Hopefully, they will take the necessary steps to address and resolve the problem for you.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community