Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MCAFAKE
Contributor
Message 1 of 8

I DON'T HAVE MCAFAKEE

Jump to solution
HI DUMB-ASSES, I DON'T HAVE MCA-FAKEE. I'M "SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR MESSAGES." I REPORTED YOU AGAIN TO NETZERO AND OTHER AGENCIES. I HOPE IT GIVES YOU A HEADACHE TO DEAL WITH!!!   WOW, ARE YOU DUMB!!!  

THE EDUCATION SYSTEM HAS BEEN PROVEN "FAILED" AGAIN. YOU SHOULD BE EMBARRASSED!!! A QUOTE FROM MR. MACKEY, DRUGS ARE BAD MKAY, DON'T DO DRUGS LITTLE KIDS!!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Venkat_YM
Message 2 of 8

Re: I DON'T HAVE MCAFAKEE

Jump to solution

Hi @MCAFAKE 

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused.

If you had received emails or pop ups in the name of McAfee. Please confirm whether it legitimate or scam notifications.

We would like to let you know the pop ups or emails you received from the browser or through emails is a scam notifications not from the original source.

As McAfee wouldn't send fake alerts from the browser or through email.  To recognize fake alerts alerts please refer our article on the given below link.

Your browser displays fake McAfee notifications

How to recognize and protect yourself from phishing 

To recognize legitimate emails from McAfee kindly refer our below article for information.

Recognize McAfee Emails

You can also report to our concern team who are working deliberately on the scam emails. Please report scam emails to spam@mcafee.com. For more information kindly click on the below link.

Report about scam notifications.

Alternatively, you can always contact chat support using the link below for immediate assistance or call (866-622-3911) US

McAfee Support

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

Regards,
Venkat

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Venkat_YM
Message 2 of 8

Jump to solution

Hi @MCAFAKE 

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused.

If you had received emails or pop ups in the name of McAfee. Please confirm whether it legitimate or scam notifications.

We would like to let you know the pop ups or emails you received from the browser or through emails is a scam notifications not from the original source.

As McAfee wouldn't send fake alerts from the browser or through email.  To recognize fake alerts alerts please refer our article on the given below link.

Your browser displays fake McAfee notifications

How to recognize and protect yourself from phishing 

To recognize legitimate emails from McAfee kindly refer our below article for information.

Recognize McAfee Emails

You can also report to our concern team who are working deliberately on the scam emails. Please report scam emails to spam@mcafee.com. For more information kindly click on the below link.

Report about scam notifications.

Alternatively, you can always contact chat support using the link below for immediate assistance or call (866-622-3911) US

McAfee Support

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

Regards,
Venkat

MCAFAKE
Contributor
Message 3 of 8

Jump to solution

HOLY COW!!! I got a response... I sent the link from the ad, did you open it? Is there a problem with the link? I've sent countless emails to your spam@mcafee and got no response on many occasions.

MCAFAKE
Contributor
Message 4 of 8

Jump to solution

The funny thing is I've sent countless emails to the address below and never got a reply.

[You can also report to our concern team who are working deliberately on the scam emails. Please report scam emails to spam (I can't post YOUR spam link, it won't let me???) For more information kindly click on the link below]

When I shut down there's an ad, I've hit the share symbol and sent the links countless times. What's the deal? When they show I open the paddle lock and block everything I can, I don't dare open the ad. I've stated many times I don't have WINDOWS, I have a chromebook. I don't believe you offer anything that works on chromebooks, am I wrong?

Venkat_YM
Message 5 of 8

Jump to solution

Hi @MCAFAKE 

Please help us by the response that you have received after reporting to spam@mcafee.com

Regards,
Venkat

MCAFAKE
Contributor
Message 6 of 8

Jump to solution

I GOT NOTHING AT ALL!!! NO SOLUTION, NO REPLY AT ALL EVERY TIME I SENT COUNTLESS MESSAGES. "COUNTLESS!!!"

MCAFAKE
Contributor
Message 7 of 8

Jump to solution

I DON'T HAVE MCAFAKE!!! Here's another one, only about a month now.

https://chupacabrawarrior.shop/trk/host/st01/securesystem/2index.php?cep=cXl5HVCYa5gwkfkYv98_6-HoK8o...

EdCo
Contributor II
Message 8 of 8

Jump to solution

?

It looks like its solved, but for the next time calm down and watch your language^^ 

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community