cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
almather
Former Member
Message 1 of 3

subscription issues: renewal date reverts and other things.

I have 3 laptops covered by 1 subscription to McAfee.  I renewed my subscription several days ago and updated all three.  After a day or two one reverted back to the old renewal date, but I was able to down load to update that, for the second time.  This evening another of the labtops is showing the old renewal date while the McAfee account is showing 3 of 3 accounts are used.  Help please.  Also since I have renewed none of the computers can print to the printer.  Also, one of the computers, in the network section, is showing up twice.  Once with an updated version and again the second time with an older version. 

Also, I have tried to connect via live chat or phone but I keep getting an error message. 

So far I am not pleased with the easy of getting in touch with McAfee.

2 Replies
Peacekeeper
Message 2 of 3

Re: subscription issues: renewal date reverts and other things.

I would 1st reset the firewall to defaults

2. ensure you have the printer spooler allowed in Internet connections for programs.

Maybe the reset will fit the dual appearance though you can delete all and see what Mcafee detects.

I hear they could be having issues with subscriptions maybe if no solution soon call customer service and see if they can assist

http://service.mcafee.com/CustomerService.aspx?lc=1033&sg=CS&pt=1

Dinz
Former Member
Message 3 of 3

Re: subscription issues: renewal date reverts and other things.

Hi almather,

Please follow the instructions here to run the subscription repair tool that would correct the subscription date issues.

Additionaly, while running the tool, you would be prompted to select your current subscriptions, please select McAfee Total protection and continue.

Follow these steps on all 3 affected PC’s and get back if any issues.

http://service.mcafee.com/faqdocument.aspx?id=TS100966

Regards,

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community