cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
podkop68
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

renewal and support

not very impressed thus far,   auto renwal worked fine, mcafee took their money right on time but all of my devices are telling me that subscription expired.   so i need to reinstall on all my devices after the renewal took place? 

when i click on support when logged into my account i get a red circle forever...  great support guys, you advertise 24/7 expert support.   well not where i'am...

5 Replies
Rajiv_s1
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 6

Re: renewal and support

Hello @podkop68 ,

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused, to get this sorted we kindly request you to follow the below article. If in case you prefer contacting support kindly access this chat support link.

You see an alert that your subscription has expired

Regards,
Rajiv S

podkop68
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

thanks for reply, but when i click on the link you provide YOU SEE AN ALERT... i get the never ending red circle which just turns for ever...
Rajiv_s1
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 6

Hello @podkop68 ,

Based on the nature of the issue we have sent you a private message, kindly have a check and confirm so that we can take this further and have i resolved as soon as possible.

Regards,
Rajiv S

podkop68
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

would you be kind enough to let me know where have you sent this communication??  nothing in my email which is registered with mcafee.  only welcoming to this community when i initially signed up.  waste of time...   really?   for the money you charge this is the support you provide?   time to cancel auto-renewal.

Peacekeeper
Message 6 of 6

Look at top of thispage for an envelope. Should be a 1 beside it showing you have a message to read

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community