cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AJS1
Contributor
Message 1 of 13

I also have the problem as same as Nanthawoot topic " Refund for Auto renewal from Thailand" of reqeust a refund from auto renewal subscription. I was charged US$ 89.99 on 27th August for a computer I no longer own. please can you help me. Thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Magesh
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 10 of 13

Re: refund

Jump to solution

Hi @AJS1 

We have addressed your query. Please feel free to reach us back if you have any concerns 

Thanks

Magesh J

View solution in original post

12 Replies
Magesh
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 13

Jump to solution

Hi @AJS1 

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience. Please access the below link to contact our chat support to get your query sorted out. Ensure you have your order ID or registered email address with McAfee. 

Chat support 

Thanks, 

AJS1
Contributor
Message 3 of 13

Jump to solution

Dear Magesh, thank you for your reply but I have tried this before I posted on the forum. Just to see, I have tried again now and I cannot get through to the 1800 number at all and I have tried at least 15 times. There was also a different number which I could also not get through to. 

I think it is becasue I am in Thailand but not sure, anyway i need an alternative way to make contact.

Magesh
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 13

Jump to solution

Hi @AJS1 

We have sent a private message to you. Please respond with the details to help you resolve your query.

Thanks,

AJS1
Contributor
Message 5 of 13

Jump to solution

I am still waiting for instructions or assistance on this matter. I have replied to your private message with details so when will you actually respond and help me???

Peacekeeper
Message 6 of 13

Jump to solution

Best you not post your private phone number that only allows it to be harvested. Put it in the PM to the mod and delete it above. Just safe forum use suggestion.

@Magesh  you back and can you assist please

AJS1
Contributor
Message 7 of 13

Jump to solution

Tghanks, deleted, I thought i had replied on the PM but obvioulsy not. This forum is not the easiest to navigate.

AJS1
Contributor
Message 8 of 13

Jump to solution

Hi Magesh, I am still waiting for someone to contact me to help with my refund. Can you please contact me.

AJS1
Contributor
Message 9 of 13

Jump to solution

Hi Peacekeeper, I do not seem to be getting anywhere with my request for a refund from weeks ago. I sent a PM to MAgesh with my contact details and so far I ahve not received any response. Can anyone else help me?

Magesh
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 10 of 13

Jump to solution

Hi @AJS1 

We have addressed your query. Please feel free to reach us back if you have any concerns 

Thanks

Magesh J

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community