cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deoxys987
Former Member
Message 11 of 17

Re: "We couldnt install any of the security features included in your software" (McAfee Livesafe) - Windows 10 Professional insider build 14915

Jump to solution

I get this message saying that "is installed in the system, please remove it before installing Mcafee Cloud AV Beta" any ideas what its saying to remove?

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 12 of 17

Re: "We couldnt install any of the security features included in your software" (McAfee Livesafe) - Windows 10 Professional insider build 14915

Jump to solution

Try running the MCPR removal tool.. and reboot.   Then try again.  However I doubt that the AV Cloud interface is compatible with any Insider Builds either.

k3tg
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 13 of 17

Jump to solution

Thanks for clarifying this issue and helping me to understand about the insider build. I already knew about McAfee Beta not being supported

Tom K3TG

McAfee Volunteer Moderator

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 14 of 17

Jump to solution

You're welcome.

lyghtgiver
Contributor
Message 15 of 17

Jump to solution

I had the exact same thing happen to me and like you I tried everything . Everyone said that it couldn't be installed on beta insider previews however, I refreshed the PC and immediately installed the beta program from my account once again. This time it installed with no issues just as it did before in all other versions from Windows 8 Preview to my current Windows 10 Preview .

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 16 of 17

Jump to solution

That can happen, you were lucky.

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 17 of 17

Jump to solution

There is also this McAfee FAQ:

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community