cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
coolmark123456
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

is mcafee chart is working today

is mcafee chart is working today because i just geting a box like and it dont workScreenshot_17.jpg

5 Replies
Karthik_K
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 6

Re: is mcafee chart is working today

Hi @coolmark123456

Screenshot is not visible. Kindly repost it.

Regards
Karthik K

coolmark123456
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Re: is mcafee chat is working today

is mcafee chat is working today because i have try to only got a empty box coming on my screen i have been on to chat to mcafee for 1 hour to nobody to chat to this the screen in the photo with out any words in this box i now this is not workingScreenshot_18.jpg

Karthik_K
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 6

Hi @coolmark123456

Chat support is working round the clock. Kindly try the link below to get the chat support:

https://service.mcafee.com/webcenter/portal/oracle/webcenter/page/scopedMD/s55728c97_466d_4ddb_952d_...?

We would suggest you to try different browser, If you have same issue to get connected to chat support.

If you still face the same issue, please let us know the computer OS (Mac/Windows) which you are using to get chat support

Regards,
Karthik K

coolmark123456
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

i now your chat support is working around the clock are should work. i have try again using windows 7 and windows 10 with firefox and internet explover on my two computers and i just to my mate house  and his. i  windows 10 with your software on his computer and again is not work again i don't now if this a problem with the UK like today your webvisor is not work with google search.

Karthik_K
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 6 of 6

Hi @coolmark123456

Thank you reporting this issue. We aware that the WebAdvisor is not showing annotations on Google Search and currently we are working on this to bring it back as soon as possible. We will update you once we get the update on this issue.  Meanwhile, could you please let us know the version of WebAdvisor installed in your chrome.

Steps to find the version of WebAdvisor:

1. Click on "WebAdvisor" (M icon) on top right of your Chrome
  2. Choose "Options". McAfee WebAdvisor window will appear
  3. Click on "About" from the left panel
  4. At the bottom of the window, you can find out the version details.

Regards,
Karthik K

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community