cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chrysa
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

hello

Hello I am from Greece and I can’t call you to solve my problem so.. last year I bought a program from you and today I found out that you took from me 79.95 euro. But, last year I bought this program for once and I forgot to close the automatic update. I am unemployed and you took from me a lot of money without notice me first. I don’t blame you but I want my money back because I need them and the program is very expensive and I can'r communicate with you guys for an other way  because I belong to another country and I can’t speak English or another language, except GREEK. i can communicate with you only with emails. PLEASE help me and reply me soon. I read on the site that you return money back, 30 days from the moment of renewal in annual programs. I turned off auto-renewal now but it tells me it expires in 2022. I want it to expire in 2021 and get my money back. i sent you and email but i don't know if you reply.  please answer me because I need these money. Thank you. please answer me 

3 Replies
chrysa
Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: hello

Hello I am from Greece and I can’t call you to solve my problem so.. last year I bought a program from you and today I found out that you took from me 79.95 euro. But, last year I bought this program for once and I forgot to close the automatic renewal. I am unemployed and you took from me a lot of money without notice me first. I don’t blame you but I want my money back because I need them and the program is very expensive and I can'r communicate with you guys for an other way  because I belong to another country and I can’t speak English or another language, except GREEK. i can communicate with you only with emails. PLEASE help me and reply me soon. I read on the site that you return money back, 30 days from the moment of renewal in annual programs. I turned off auto-renewal now but it tells me it expires in 2022. I want it to expire in 2021 and get my money back. and i sent you an email but i don't know if you reply.  please answer me because I need these money. Thank you. please answer me 

Kumar_suman
Message 3 of 4

Hi @chrysa ,

Greetings from McAfee.

I have sent you a private message. Kindly do respond with the required details to help you regarding the refund.

Regards,

Kumar

Kumar_suman
Message 4 of 4

Hi @chrysa,

Greetings from Mcafee.

As we discussed on call, we have initiated the refund from our end. The refund order number is #CS2910541781.

Regards,

Kumar

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community