cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dwalt
Former Member
Message 1 of 9

Why would I purchase McAfee if there's none available to help me? The customer service department is poor at best.

McAfee  customer support couldn't help me for 1 - 2 days.  How is this worth buying ?

8 Replies
Peacekeeper
Message 2 of 9

Re: Why would I purchase McAfee if there's none available to help me? The customer service department is poor at best.

What was your question there and also have you got a service request number that will assist the techs I ask to see what transpired.

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 3 of 9

Re: Why would I purchase McAfee if there's none available to help me? The customer service department is poor at best.

Moved to  Consumer  General Discussion > Discussions

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 4 of 9

​,

If your issue has still not been resolved, please escalate your case;  Executive Escalations team

All the Best

CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
selvan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 5 of 9

Dawn Walter wrote:

McAfee  customer support couldn't help me for 1 - 2 days.  How is this worth buying ?

Please post back the Service Request number that you received from Customer Service representative so that we can investigate.

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 6 of 9

Thanks Selvan

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 7 of 9

There is also the possibility that Customer Service was closed when dwalt tried.   Some areas aren't 24/7 service.

In that case there wouldn't be a service request number yet.

Or it wasn't McAfee that was contacted, there are many fake companies advertising on the Internet as McAfee

so one has to be very careful.

Here's the real one:  Contact Support

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 8 of 9

You indeed may have a point. It has that link and others as well in the link I inserted. Scroll down and you can see it

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 9 of 9

Marking as 'Assumed Answered'.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community