cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stewdanko
Former Member
Message 31 of 34

Re: Virus Scan and Quick Clean start 5 hours early.

Chinthanai Selvan P wrote:

Peacekeeper Were you able to replicate this on the Retail? If so then we might need to speed things up.

@Peacekeeper has responded to your queries and has verified that this occurs on Windows 8.1 and not Windows 7.  The program may be accessing GMT time vs. local time for the start time.  I haven't heard from you in a while.  Where are we on this?

selvan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 32 of 34

Re: Re: Virus Scan and Quick Clean start 5 hours early.

I would like to inform you that this particular issue is being worked on. has bug reported it for beta. Once it's fixed for beta the patch will be applied for retail eventually. Will need to check with the concerned team on timeline and ETA. Keep this thread updated as and when I receive info.

Thanks.

Peacekeeper
Message 33 of 34

Re: Virus Scan and Quick Clean start 5 hours early.

Till then I disabled QC on my 3 PCs so will do a manual scan till the fix comes

selvan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 34 of 34

Re: Re: Virus Scan and Quick Clean start 5 hours early.

Hi ,

Please PM me the location and/or the contact details for the logs that you shared.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community