cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sondisutedja
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Unexpected Renewal

I have requested a refund for my auto subscription because I didn't know that my auto subscription settings was turned on. I already tried the customer support menu, selected request and refund topic, then selected unexpected renewal.

McAfee site gave me a service number (2886638306) and told me to call 18038529716. I couldn't call the number because it said that the number is incorrect (I currently live in Indonesia). So currently I have no way to contact McAfee directly. So I'm asking for help to get a refund because there is no option to write an email. Your Cancelation & Refund Policy states that "If you purchased a subscription of one year or longer and you are not satisfied with your McAfee software, you can request a full refund within 60 days of this renewal notice".

Here is the invoice number of the purchase: CS2658096733 Please kindly provide your support for this issue. Thank you.

1 Reply
siddharth_r
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 2

Re: Unexpected Renewal

We see one of our McAfee executive contacted and provided partial refund and offered best deal for another year. Please let us know if you require any future assistance. 

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community