cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Peacekeeper
Message 21 of 73

Re: The McAfee Boot Delay Start Service service hung on starting. Event ID: 7022

Jump to solution

I will have a talk with the techs and other mods tomorrow in our call. Will see what they say

moldyjacket
Former Member
Message 22 of 73

Re: The McAfee Boot Delay Start Service service hung on starting. Event ID: 7022

Jump to solution

Translation: yes, now I see it too…but first I must get the corporate line before truly responding. Hehe…it’s good to laugh and I’m just playing with you. If I can find humor in all of this surely you can too. :----)

But seriously, thanks greatly for your efforts! Can you be the knowledgeable cavia porcellus since I’m not allowed?

Peacekeeper
Message 23 of 73

Jump to solution

Actualy I am so dumb that I still wondering how to get that property details in your post 2.

No I cannot find the issue on win7 or win 9.1 and so far have had no time to look at going back to XP on my PC. Been minding 3 grandkids all day so time is sparse.

mcferry
Former Member
Message 24 of 73

Jump to solution

I thought I had done this.

But my OS is in Italian (native on PC), and in order to understand clearly the situation, I report here what I see when click the right button on mouse over floppy disk drive icon.

The menu have 5 points:

Aggiorna driver

Disattiva

Disintalla

------

Rileva modifiche hardware

------

Proprietà

Du you mean that "disable" is the point n. 3 (disinstalla)?

I was done the point n. 2 (disattiva)

moldyjacket
Former Member
Message 25 of 73

Jump to solution

Well, then I thank you for giving me a voice. 🙂

moldyjacket
Former Member
Message 26 of 73

Jump to solution

Mcferry,

Please open a service request with McAfee from this link if you haven’t already and post the SR number: https://service.mcafee.com/ContactTechnicalSupport.aspx?lc=1033&sg=TS&pt=1

If you have already, please post the number for Selvan.

Message was edited by: moldyjacket on 4/14/14 5:13:24 AM CDT
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 27 of 73

Jump to solution

Subsequent posts removed by Moderator as this is complicated enough.  

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 28 of 73

Jump to solution

Thank you Peter

Never again let it be said, I stand in the way of progress.

In addition, I stand corrected on my # of posts   (496-419)

All the very best,

Regards,

Message was edited by: catdaddy on 4/14/14 2:51:57 PM CDT
Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
oagard
Former Member
Message 29 of 73

Jump to solution

Hello,

Here in my computers also have this error from McAfee.

It happens every time I turn on the computers.

Another error / problem McAfee ...

This is beginning to be too much.

greetings,

Rui Porto

01.JPG

02.JPG

002.JPG

03.JPG

on 4/14/14 6:00:08 PM CDT
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 30 of 73

Jump to solution

It's fairly normal for some errors to be recorded in Event Viewer especially at Startup.   Processes don't always start on time and even a few microseconds delay can cause errors..

Now if actual malfunctions are occurring simultaneously then they would be of interest to support I would imagine.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community