Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amber22
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Still waiting for refund

Jump to solution
I have been trying to get my refund for the 3,500 pesos you took out of my account without my permission or with no warning.  I have posted my concern and not received a response.  The number you are asked to call is not recognized. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Nagesh_G
Message 2 of 4

Re: Still waiting for refund

Jump to solution

Hi  @amber22 ,

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent a private message to you, kindly revert with the required details to help you regarding the issue.

Regards

Nagesh G

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Nagesh_G
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution

Hi  @amber22 ,

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent a private message to you, kindly revert with the required details to help you regarding the issue.

Regards

Nagesh G

Justina1
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Re: Requested for full refund

Jump to solution

I requested for full refund because I have been charged extra. I have tried your number - 0800 028 7581 - it's not valid. I have sent Facebook messages - no replies even though it says  replies instantly. I have written an email to reply-notify. Two days nothing!

Auto -renewal was ON so I need a full refund. INVOICE NO CS3100007175. Regards 

Mariak
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

It is illegal to effectively prohibit customers from getting the refund they are entitled to by providing only one means thereof, a UK phone number which never works! Its illegal to not allow people to delete their accounts and payment info through your site and refer them to the same phone number. I will report you to US consumer protection authorities

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community