Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LiamS
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Shut the **bleep** down

Hey McAfee,
**bleep** You. Your **bleep**ty desktop app decided to launch itself at 10:35 pm on a Thursday. 10:35 pm on a Thursday night is not the same as 5:32 pm on a Wednesday, the time that I have scheduled for scans and updates. Your **bleep**ty app froze itself and the rest of my machine. I had to do a hard shutdown to get it moving again. I lost a lot of work on several documents. I was working on a paper that is due at midnight. I was close. Now I'm not. This is the second time your **bleep**ty app has done this to me so **bleep** you twice. Norton sucks, but it never screwed my like McAfee.
Sincerely,
Pissed off grad student

1 Reply
selvan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 2

Re: Shut the **bleep** down

Hello @LiamS

Strange that McAfee did this. Please reach out to support at https://service.mcafee.com to have this investigated. We require details of McAfee application that is installed on your PC.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community