Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prov53
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Share key mcafee with my friend!

Hello Suporter.

I'm want to buy a licsence 1 year for 5 computers to share these key with my friend but I'm not want to share my email account with password to him.

I only want to send key to him in order to active.

Please let me know.

Thanks so much!!

Have a good day.

5 Replies
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 6

Re: Share key mcafee with my friend!

That can't be done, sorry.  You would be the licensee and therefore your email and password would apply to all machines.

The purpose of these mutiple licenses is to protect a number of computers in your house or small business.

prov53
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

But if i bought the licsence key protect 10 computers, can you help me separate them into each orther.

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 4 of 6

Sorry that is not our function here, you will have to speak to Customer Service by phone or use the online chat, & ask them for a refund if not satisfactory.

http://service.mcafee.com/CustomerService.aspx?lc=1033&sg=CS&pt=1

See the drop-down list of Countries at the top right-hand corner and if your country is not listed, click on "My Country is not listed".

It's Customer Service you want, not Technical Support.

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 09/03/12 7:49:47 EST AM
flogger
Former Member
Message 5 of 6

Hi. Since the only thing that you are concerned is the email credentials, you can probably set up a forwarding rule that if the sender is from mcafee, you can forward the mails to him.

Just a thought.

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 6 of 6

Then he would be handing his account access to the other 10 people.    That would be breaking the Terms of Service with McAfee.   Prov53 please contact Customer Service as I previously mentioned.    If there is no local phone number for you to call then use the Online Chat client which you can then use to contact them in whatever country/language you choose.

I see that you are in Viet Nam so there is no local office.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community