cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thehighpriestes
Contributor III
Message 1 of 4

Secure Home Internet

I have installed on my mobile your the McAfee App Secure Home Internet. However it isn’t detecting the router.

l have clicked the troubleshooting button but everything makes no sense! Can anyone help? This is so bloody frustrating! 

CFE932E0-BF3A-43CD-85BF-BCAB4A4B96A3.png

9E699418-F824-49A1-9F24-4465761E619B.jpeg

3 Replies
sivasubramanian
Message 2 of 4

Re: Secure Home Internet

@thehighpriestes 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please let us know that from where you have purchased the router and kindly share whether your router has secure home platform has inbuilt.

Regards
Siva N

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.
thehighpriestes
Contributor III
Message 3 of 4

Siva
I have a router from Optus, l am not sure about you mean by has secure home platform has inbuilt? Sorry, but your reply doesn’t help me as l don’t understand what it is you’re trying to say. 🤷🏻‍:female_sign:
I have the app as you can see from the screenshot however it doesn’t appear to connect to the modem or router, and hitting troubleshoot on the app shows absolutely no troubleshooting steps to take, just unrelated jargon.
karthikeyan_J
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 4

Hi @thehighpriestes 

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience.

McAfee Secure Home Internet application will only work on specific ARRIS router models. Optus Wi-Fi Secure is always on protection and you can do most of the tasks with Optus @Home application. Please let us know the action you would like to perform, so that we can help you accordingly.

Thanks,
Karthikeyan J

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community