cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlMcc
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Requesting Refund for automatic renewel

I have tried numerous times over the last month to contact McAfee to ask for a refund to my automatic renewel. However what ever I do the customer support and contact pages take you to a completely blank screen.

The only email address I was able to find was for the media team. Email sent but no reply.

Please tell me what I need to do to get my refund.

4 Replies
Venkat_YM
Message 2 of 5

Re: Requesting Refund for automatic renewel

Hi @AlMcc 

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent a private message to you, kindly check the private message for further details.

Regards,
Venkat

Lenamh
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Hello, I would like to request a refund, how can I do that? The consumer page opens a blank page. Please help

Venkat_YM
Message 4 of 5

Hi @Lenamh 

Greetings from McAfee.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We're sorry to inform you that we don't have an option to initiate refund through the community, so we recommend that you contact our consumer support number (866-622-3911) for the refund process.

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

Regards,
Venkat

Alfian
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Hi Support,

i also try to refund my automatic renewal, how to do that since your support web only shown blank.

Response please.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community