Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sanchezdre43
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Request Refund

Jump to solution
Hi I have tried calling the support team number and can not get a hold of anyone so I am trying to reach out through here. I just noticed today that there was a payment taken from my account from an auto payment that I was not aware. Please I am asking for a full refund from that. I am very disappointed that i can't seem to be able to contact the company in any way.

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Bharani_BD
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 6

Re: Request Refund

Jump to solution

Hi @sanchezdre43 

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have sent you a private message requesting few details to contact you and proceed with the refund request. Please reply to the message with the required information.

Thanks & Regards
Bharanidharan S

View solution in original post

Hari_durairaj
Message 4 of 6

Jump to solution

Hi @sanchezdre43 

Greetings from McAfee

The moderator has sent you a private message . You can find the private message on the top right corner under envelope .

Note : Kindly switch to computer, if you are accessing community forum through a mobile device.

Regards,

Hari

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Bharani_BD
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 6

Jump to solution

Hi @sanchezdre43 

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have sent you a private message requesting few details to contact you and proceed with the refund request. Please reply to the message with the required information.

Thanks & Regards
Bharanidharan S

sanchezdre43
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Jump to solution

Where did you sent this private message to?

Hari_durairaj
Message 4 of 6

Jump to solution

Hi @sanchezdre43 

Greetings from McAfee

The moderator has sent you a private message . You can find the private message on the top right corner under envelope .

Note : Kindly switch to computer, if you are accessing community forum through a mobile device.

Regards,

Hari

sanchezdre43
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Jump to solution

Hello, I was able to sent the information that was asked in the private msg but I still haven't gotten a phone call about my issue. Not Happy at all.

Otwmikey
Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Jump to solution

I don't know how to post a message in the forum, but I need to get a refund!

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community