cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nikhilroyal48
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Request Refund

year ago I purchased a year subscription for McAfee. Not knowing auto-renew was turned on and amount of 1299 was debited from my bank account on 20-09-2021. This is too pricey for us and I would like to have a refund.

service request number: 1-84083681 or 1-84076261.

i was trying to call the number 1-866-622-3911 but i can’t contact it from Hungary

please comply my request asap

Thank you

4 Replies
sivasubramanian
Message 2 of 5

Re: Request Refund

@nikhilroyal48 

Due to the nature of the issue, I have sent you the private message. Kindly reply to the same.

Regards
Siva N

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.
ManTzam
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

I have the same issue. One year before I purchased a year subscription for McAfee but I didn't realise that auto-renew was turned on. I was charged 5 times the amount of my first subscription without knowing and willing. So, as I am not able to contact with the number 1-866-622-3911 I would like to ask you to cancel my subscription with the number CS2890443696 and refund the amount of money. 

Thanks in advance that you will considered my request.

sivasubramanian
Message 4 of 5

@ManTzam 

Due to the nature of the issue we have sent the private message. Kindly reply to the same to proceed further.

Regards
Siva N

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.
juanfrap
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Hi, I have the same problem with the auto-renewal and I would like to request a refund. The transaction number is: CS3271700081

I'm trying to contact via phone to the number 1-866-622-3811 but no luck.

Can you help me please?

Thanks!

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community