cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
norfolkman3
Contributor II
Message 1 of 4

Renewal

How on earth do I get the price to renew my Total Protection which falls due in December 2019?    I switched off  auto-renewal as this renewal would be charged at full price.   I sent an email to sales@mcafee.co but this was ignored.   I used their online web form but just got a reply saying  they hoped my problem has been resolved!!! and NO I don't want to discuss it on a telephone.

Surely I can get a simple answer to a simple question.   I have been with Mcafee for 11 years and only recently have this problem.  I am now looking seriously at Kapersky.

Any suggestions please?

3 Replies
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 4

Re: Renewal

I have always turned auto-renewal off as it charges full rate, as you stated.

Best to use a search to shop around for the best price.

---
Peter
Toronto, Canada
---

norfolkman3
Contributor II
Message 3 of 4

As requested by Thussain by PM on Tuesday 29th October, I sent my email contact details by return same day.

I then received an email simply saying  "We hope you received the assistance you needed"!!!  Not a word since.    This is exactly what I mean by the difficulty in trying to get a renewal price.  My yearly renewal runs out in less than a month so it looks as if, after 11 years with McAfee we will part company unless anyone at McAfee is interested. They can contact me at the email address which was sent to Thussain.

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 4 of 4

Sounds like you reached Technical Support.  They often can't tell you anything regarding sale prices by 3rd party sellers.  Search using Google for the best price and check eBay etc.  Make sure the seller is reputable though.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community