cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jurobbo
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Renewal notification

I received an email to confirm renewal had been taken from my account but had not received an email in advance notifying me of the fee and date it would be charged. I have now cancelled auto renewal but no longer have the laptop and want to arrange a refund. However the support telephone number you advise calling is not being answered and I’ve waited nearly an hour. This is not acceptable. Please arrange a refund ASAP my ref number given is 2932824201. Thank you 

3 Replies
Magesh
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 4

Re: Renewal notification

Hi @Jurobbo 

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience. Please access the below link to reach our chat support to process your refund query or you may also contact us on our toll free number 866-622-3911 if you are from USA or canada. 

Chat support 

Thanks 

Peacekeeper
Message 3 of 4

When You get in contact they will if you ask offer a discounted price. the auto renewal price is usually a tad higher

Jurobbo
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

I was unable to get through on the line you suggest here. I was on hold for an hour both times. I do not want a discounted price because I no longer own the laptop. so please arrange for my refund to go into my account ASAP. Thank you 

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community