Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
milkyman
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Renewal Problem

hi

I have had Macaffee for a few years now. Recently my Macafee was about to expire so I bought a new one and renewed it with new code.

After a few weeks my internet stopped working. To fix it, I had to stop the mcafee firewall to make it work again.

After that McAfee said that it has expired and that I have been unprotected since the last time I renewed it.

So I deleted it, restarted my computer, and when I went to download it from the website, it said that my code has already been used to redeem the item. So I tried installing it from the CD again, it accepted the code, but after a few hours said that it has expired again.

So I am not sure how to make McAfee to work. It would be great if someone could help. My OS is Windows XP.

Thanks.

1 Reply
JaiPrakash
Former Member
Message 2 of 2

Re: Renewal Problem

Hi there,

You might experience this problem if your expired McAfee subscriptions were nt removed from the PC or not synced up the right way. Anyhow, please use the steps outline in the FAQ – http://service.mcafee.com/faqdocument.aspx?id=TS100966  and let us know if you still have any issues .

Regards,

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community