cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JacoK
Contributor II
Message 1 of 31

I have been trying for more than a week to cancel my subscription and get a refund. With no success. 

Reaching Mcafee by phone is impossible, as I'm asked to enter a "site ID", and don't know what it is. One technician in chat (chat is easy to connect with, and I don't know why refunds can't be handled this way) said it's my service request nr. Well I tried that and it isn't.

I've also been promised call backs (in chat). Once I was called back, but the connection was cut off. Other times the call backs just didn't happen.

Would appreciate advice to resolve this issue,.

15 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Venkat_YM
Message 5 of 31

Re: Refund

Jump to solution

Hi @JacoK 

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent a private message to you, kindly revert with the required details to help you.

Regards,
Venkat

View solution in original post

piper_beetle
Contributor II
Message 11 of 31

Jump to solution
Hi @Venkat_YM,
Could you kindly help me too with the similar issue?
It has been more than a week now but I'm not going anywhere with my refund request. The phone number I've got from contact support can't be reach from my country, twitter help support didn't get back to me for days already. Need your kind assistance to proceed with my refund request.
Thank you in advance

JacoK
Contributor II
Message 12 of 31

Jump to solution

My next step would've been to try and have my credit card company get the money back.

PaulinaFerreras
Contributor
Message 13 of 31

Jump to solution
Hello, I have the same issue, need to cancel my subscription and want a refund
thanks

Eustacia
Contributor
Message 14 of 31

Jump to solution

I called the Singapore line. For 30mins nobody respond! So I called again and again nobody responded. How to request a refund when nobody is picking up the phone?

KostasPerivolas
Contributor II
Message 19 of 31

Jump to solution

I can’t reach them by phone. Totally unacceptable service support.. I have emailed community managers to find a solution.

Val0501
Contributor II
Message 20 of 31

Jump to solution

Hello, 

I've been asking for a refund for 2 months now & no one will get back to me! I will never ever sign up for another McAfee product. Someone contacted me after leaving a not-so-good review and said they would contact me within 48 hours, well it's been 3 weeks. I would like my refund since my Safe Connect will not work!

mohammed1412
Contributor
Message 21 of 31

Jump to solution

Hello McFee costumer services

I purchased McFee product I entered wrong email I would like to edit the email. 

Best regards

bbatzolboo
Contributor II
Message 22 of 31

Jump to solution

@krishna55 @Venkat_YM @Smita_Kumari @Kumar_suman Need HELP PLEASE !!! I want my money back ! PLEASE REFUND !

We all know the Customer service is not working!

And don't say "contact the customer service". Just REEFUND!!! 

mohammed1412
Contributor
Message 23 of 31

Jump to solution

I did not receive the link in my email aftet I paid.

Could you please help me to refund or send it again.

lithuania
Contributor II
Message 24 of 31

Jump to solution

Its abig problem! I tried to opt out of your service but failed. The page you specified does not work. An antivirus program is damaging my computer because I have had to fix it twice already, and the computer master said that the antivirus program is blocking my computer’s operating system. I want to get my money back, I don’t know how to do it anymore. The rules make it clear that the money can be refunded within 60 days, do you intentionally block the customer service page? Please return the money, as there is only one way to apply for consumer rights and complain about your services.
This page does not work for me McAfee customer service, I am from Lithuania. I have already written 4 letters, none of which have been answered!!!

Merav1
Contributor
Message 25 of 31

Jump to solution

Hi @Venkat_YM , can you please contact me too? Your support website doesn't work at all for over a week and I have no way to contact you and ask for my refund.

Mknr660700
Contributor
Message 26 of 31

Jump to solution

I am trying to request a refund; however, the Customer Support page is blank with the only option being a Feedback section. How can I claim a refund, please help me 

Joan1011
Contributor
Message 27 of 31

Jump to solution

Hi,

Can you also contact me in a private message? Customer Service page is dpoint blank and I need a refund for the automatic renewal, that I don't need.

TIA

Joan

KeepKarm
Contributor
Message 28 of 31

Jump to solution

I've discovered that I have multiple subscriptions as one was set to auto renew on an old unused email address - the refund process looks very straight forward but is just set to a never ending loop of not being able to even get started - cant get through on the phone and the chat bot cant help - I'm so fed up that I'm thinking of cancelling all of my subscriptions - please can anyone advise as to how to access the refund process?

30 Replies
krishna55
Message 2 of 31

Jump to solution

Hi @JacoK,

Greetings from McAfee.

We're sorry to inform you that we don't have an option to initiate refund through the community, so we recommend that you contact our consumer support using the below link.

McAfee Consumer Support

Regards,

Krishnamanikandan KS

JacoK
Contributor II
Message 3 of 31

Jump to solution

Hi

As explained in my post, using consumer support does not work. 

I'll have to try, and have my credit card company recur the cost.

PaulaMac
Contributor
Message 4 of 31

Jump to solution

@krishna55 I also have been trying almost 3 months now to get my refund. My case number is 1-97203461. This is outrageous. @Magesh is not replying to my messages. I have only received 1 call back and then was hung up on when he put me through to another section. I want this sorted asap. I am sick of checking messages daily trying to sort this out. 

Paula

Venkat_YM
Message 5 of 31

Jump to solution

Hi @JacoK 

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent a private message to you, kindly revert with the required details to help you.

Regards,
Venkat

JacoK
Contributor II
Message 6 of 31

Jump to solution

My issue was resolved and I received my refund.

PaulaMac
Contributor
Message 7 of 31

Jump to solution

That's great, I still haven't!

piper_beetle
Contributor II
Message 8 of 31

Jump to solution
Hi @JacoK,
Could you kindly share how to process your refund?
As you've mentioned customer support does not work and those phone number given can't be call from my country.
Thanks in advance for your kind advice.
JacoK
Contributor II
Message 9 of 31

Jump to solution

McAfee contacted me after I made this post, and the issue was resolved. 

So complaining, which I wanted to use as last resort,  did the trick.

piper_beetle
Contributor II
Message 10 of 31

Jump to solution
I have made few post and replied to a moderator but no one has come to help with any solution. I even tweeted their help account on twitter, but it has been days since I get any response from them.
I don't really know what to do anymore.
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community