Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mohammed1412
Contributor
Message 21 of 31

Re: Refund

Jump to solution

Hello McFee costumer services

I purchased McFee product I entered wrong email I would like to edit the email. 

Best regards

bbatzolboo
Contributor II
Message 22 of 31

Jump to solution

@krishna55 @Venkat_YM @Smita_Kumari @Kumar_suman Need HELP PLEASE !!! I want my money back ! PLEASE REFUND !

We all know the Customer service is not working!

And don't say "contact the customer service". Just REEFUND!!! 

mohammed1412
Contributor
Message 23 of 31

Jump to solution

I did not receive the link in my email aftet I paid.

Could you please help me to refund or send it again.

lithuania
Contributor II
Message 24 of 31

Jump to solution

Its abig problem! I tried to opt out of your service but failed. The page you specified does not work. An antivirus program is damaging my computer because I have had to fix it twice already, and the computer master said that the antivirus program is blocking my computer’s operating system. I want to get my money back, I don’t know how to do it anymore. The rules make it clear that the money can be refunded within 60 days, do you intentionally block the customer service page? Please return the money, as there is only one way to apply for consumer rights and complain about your services.
This page does not work for me McAfee customer service, I am from Lithuania. I have already written 4 letters, none of which have been answered!!!

Merav1
Contributor
Message 25 of 31

Jump to solution

Hi @Venkat_YM , can you please contact me too? Your support website doesn't work at all for over a week and I have no way to contact you and ask for my refund.

Mknr660700
Contributor
Message 26 of 31

Jump to solution

I am trying to request a refund; however, the Customer Support page is blank with the only option being a Feedback section. How can I claim a refund, please help me 

Joan1011
Contributor
Message 27 of 31

Jump to solution

Hi,

Can you also contact me in a private message? Customer Service page is dpoint blank and I need a refund for the automatic renewal, that I don't need.

TIA

Joan

KeepKarm
Contributor
Message 28 of 31

Jump to solution

I've discovered that I have multiple subscriptions as one was set to auto renew on an old unused email address - the refund process looks very straight forward but is just set to a never ending loop of not being able to even get started - cant get through on the phone and the chat bot cant help - I'm so fed up that I'm thinking of cancelling all of my subscriptions - please can anyone advise as to how to access the refund process?

Venkat_YM
Message 29 of 31

Jump to solution

Hi @Val0501 

Greetings from McAfee.

Sorry for the delay response.

For any refund queries kindly contact our chat support as we wouldn't have an option to process refund through community.

McAfee Chat Support 

Regards,
Venkat

xin8068844519
Contributor III
Message 30 of 31

Jump to solution

Mine was resolved like this too.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community